We’re excited to introduce a new series on our blog!
Every week or so, we are going to feature a new product, and let you know what we love about it! For the first instalment, Charlene Ingram, Owner and Design Consultant at Jabot Interiors, has chosen Pirouettes as her window treatment to feature.
Here is a little bit of info on the great Pirouette shadings we offer from Hunter Douglas:
Window Treatment of the Week: Pirouettes
- Pirouettes are great for windows with lots of sun exposure, helping to keep out ultra-violet rays but still keep some of your view
- They have a bold and strong appearance on your windows, with a beautiful quietness to them
- They are extremely modern with great style
- Pirouettes will soften your rooms with the subtle elegance of fabric and colour choices
- With only one layer of sheer behind the fabric folds the view is clean and clear when open
“I love how the folds of the fabric can be manipulated to the size you prefer for privacy and light control,” says Charlene, who knows her fair share about this beautiful shading product.
Jabot Interiors specializes in Hunter Douglas blinds which has earned a great reputation for its innovative product line, quality, service and product guarantee.
All photos from HunterDouglas.ca